SHM-6322 Weighing Scale
An essential tool in automatic QC production line that uses weight as the quality control basis. It features the benefits of multi-level sorting and packaging applications to use in detecting all kinds of packaging weights of foodstuff, pharmaceutical products, chemicals, hardwares and parts, and other industries.
* Adopted with the Japanese “MYTECH”, a newly developed inligent micro-computer control system with an automatic weight recording display. A total of 100 groups of memories can be set for the products. All commend arguments and system messages are displayed on the screen to help the operator to understand the operating status of the equipment at any time.
* The weighing scale incorporates a high-precision sensor to determine the weights and detect whether or not the products are qualified. The disqualified products will be removed to prevent them from entering the market. It also features a counting statistics function to conduct automatic statistics of OK, HI and LO amounts. This will help the personnel to understand the output status and perform online feedback control through front-end connection with the filling machine, and allow the operator to master the production progress and speed to increase the production efficiency.
* Self-detection of I/O function and the display of all optical signals and individual control of motor operation to greatly shorten the maintenance time and lower the maintenance costs.
* Three-stage conveyor belt. The first stage has a material separation function to separate and guide the items to the weighing scale through speed differences. The second stage is a weighing conveyor belt to determine the actual weights of items. The third stage is the discharge conveyor belt to automatically remove the items if their weights have exceeded the setup scope.
* The entire machine is constructed in SUS304 stainless steel and aluminum alloy to comply with GMP standard.
Detection speed:Steady production of MAX 600 package/min
Pneumatic source: 6kg/cm2
Detection accuracy: ±0.5g
Applicable size: Within L30~200mm H5~200mm W120mm
Applicable weight: 2g~300g
Machine dimensions: L1050*W650*H1450mm